We are able to offer one of industry’s lowest spreads in our MetaTrader4 platform, thanks to our mix of liquidity providers. Our pricing consists of over 14 different liquidity providers ensuring our spreads remain tight and liquidity deep 24/5
Our typical spreads are illustrated below. Spreads can go as low as 0.0 pips* on our MetaTrader4 Raw Spread platforms.
1. The spreads are calculated throughout the day. They tend to be narrower under normal market conditions. However, spreads may widen as a result of important news announcements, during political uncertainty, because of unexpected events that can lead to volatile market conditions, or at the close of the business day, or at the weekends when liquidity is lower. When you trade at our company, Just Perfect Markets is your counter-party. Your trades are matched and any next exposure above the predefined thresholds is hedged with our liquidity providers at the current market spread. However, during volatile and illiquid market conditions our liquidity providers quote spreads larger than normal. At such times, Just Perfect Markets is forced to pass on some of the spread increases to its clients. Also please do note that Fixed spread account types and have fixed spreads on all forex and metals. These spreads tend to become variable from 23:00:00 Server Time GMT +3 till 02:00:00 Server Time GMT +3 (Monday To Friday). Please note that the company reserves the right to extend the above mentioned time for fixed spreads to be variable upon various market conditions. There may be times that the Fixed spreads may be variable for longer time than stated above. To see actual spreads on all account types, please log in using the respective credentials given below:
2. If you leave an open position for the next trading day, you pay or you obtain the certain amount, calculated on the basis of interest rates difference of two currencies in currency pair. This operation is called “swap.” In the trading terminal, “swap” is automatically converted into the deposit currency. The operation is conducted at 00.00 (GMT+3 time zone) and can take several minutes. On Wednesday swap is charged for three days for all Fx and Metals and three day swap is charged on Friday for all Cryptos, Single Stocks CFDs, Indices and Energy contracts.
3. Please bear in mind that the Company may at its sole discretion change, within the hour before the close of the trading session on every Friday, the Stop Out and Margin Call levels from 25% to 50% and from 50% to 100% respectively, for all MT4 accounts. Moreover, kindly note that the Company may extend these amendments for as long as it deems necessary after the market opening, by providing the Client WITH or WITHOUT prior written notice, although the company makes all effort to communicate with all the clients in a timely manner.
4. Spreads are floating in Standard and ECN account types and they may increase during specific periods of the day depending on the market conditions.
5. Please note that on all MT4 market execution accounts, preset SL/TP levels are not permitted. If a client wishes to add SL/TP levels, the client can modify the existing position after the order is opened.
6. Please note that during the daily rollover starting from 23:59:59 (MT4 server time) and for a few seconds, our servers stop accepting any requests due to data processing in regards to the preparation of daily and monthly statements.
7. Complete Symbol specification is also available in the client terminal i.e. Right click on a symbol on the Market Watch & Select Specification.
8. SWAPS defined for Forex, Metals & Energy symbols are in Points i.e. 10 points = 1 pip
9. SWAPs defined for all the Indices symbols are By Money In Margin Currency.
10. SWAPs defined for Cryptos and US Stocks are By Interest
11. Any changes in SWAPs are communicated to the clients via email before the change and the updated SWAPs can always be checked in the client terminal i.e. Right click on a symbol on the Market Watch & Select Specification. The company makes all efforts to update the SWAPs on the website whenever it is changed. The process of updating the SWAPs on the website may be delayed due to unforeseen circumstances and hence it’s the client’s responsibility to regularly check the symbol specification in the client terminal i.e. Right click on a symbol on the Market Watch & Select Specification.
12. All Average Spreads are defined in points i.e. 10 points = 1 pip
13. All the times mentioned are in GMT +3. The timings may change with or without notice due to enabling and disabling of Day light savings time as and when they are implemented globally. Hence, it is of utmost importance to always read the symbol contract specification in the client terminal.